Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Friday, November 26, 2010

Tip How to Trace a Call to an AIF Web Service

These days, having a very busy schedule  as I'm troubleshooting AIF Web Service calls across domains. I will be soon writing a blog post on that. Finally, we were successful in consuming our AIF Services across domains.


I found this tip from MSDN quite handy when we are tracing a web service call from an external App to AX. Read on...
http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-US/library/cc967372.aspx

1 comment:

Jaffar said...

I'm sorry to post an irrelevant comment here.

I have a question about using Linq in X++

Here is my question...

I would like to use "Linq to XML" to create my XML. Could someone assist me how to use this in X ?

When i try to create xml, X++ does not takes Implicit conversion of XName (.NET implicitly takes XName as String) parameter inside XElement class.

Syntax Error :

Here is my simple job which expects the output as tag

server static void linq2xml()

{

System.Xml.Linq.XElement xRoot;
System.Xml.Linq.XName x1 = null;

;

x1 = "Contacts"

xRoot = new System.Xml.Linq.XElement(x1);

print xRoot;

pause;

}