Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Thursday, March 5, 2009

Using E-Signature to verify the updates in Dynamics AX 2009

Walkthrough: Verifying E-signatures on SQL update_recordset by Modifying Info .collectESignature

Info .collectESignature kernel Event

I just stumbled upon a cool feature which is bundled in Dynamics AX 2009, that is verifying the updates with a call to E-signature functionality. This works in conjunction with the Database Logging framework in AX. To read more about this, please visit
http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/cc589558.aspx
I will be working on this as a POC to see if I can implement at my customer site and benefit from the logging aspects.

Downside as per my assumption, would the additional logging into the E-Signature tables may affect peformance if it's a highly transactional table.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thanks