Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Sunday, September 21, 2014

Troubleshoot Biztalk Server 2013 Error Failed to Load Group Data Providers


A few days ago, I have been doing some Biztalk configuration and Troubleshooting for one of my client.

Background:

I was working on a box where Biztalk was installed by an ex-contractor who had left the company.
Now, I wanted to Launch Biztalk Server Administration via my login and whenever I try to launch it comes up with this error


















Solution:

I had added my userid to the Biztalk Server Administrators group on that computer, and I thought it should have worked becoz that group had enough permissions on SQL Server databases of Biztalk.

However that didn't work and after some troubleshooting, I found that adding my userid directly to SQL and giving my userid permissions to Biztalk databases solved the issue.

No comments: