This is a great stuff which talks about the following, I have captured the highlights from the talk
- Innovation and Research around Dynamics AX and Rest of MS Stack like UC, SQL, BI, .Net, Office Apps and how it solves a business problem
- Extensive Documentation and Content for Dynamics AX on MSDN Developer Network
- Dynamics AX VNext and Cloud Platform
- Dynamics AX and Model Driven Development Focussing on SQL Modelling and DSL
- Context Aware BI where information will come across to you, rather than you chasing the information
Please read the complete extract from Brandon's blog here:http://dynamics-ax.blogspot.com/2010/05/interview-with-microsofts-kees-hertogh.html
In conclusion, Dynamics AX has a great future and this technology has a lot to offer to this world. Keep watching!