First of all Wish you a Very Happy New Year!
Thanks once again to Packt Publishing team for forwarding me this book for review.
This book is exclusively on Dynamics AX 2012 Services and it covers the following:
- Dynamics AX 2012 service architecture.
- Build your own services using wizards or X++ code
- Consume existing web services and services you’ve created yourself
- Using the AIF Document Service Wizard
- Deploying services using a variety of protocols
- Consuming your services in .NET
- Using system services in your applications
- Using the SysOperation framework to create batch processes
Who this book is for
This book is aimed at Dynamics AX developers, both new and experienced with services and Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012. A basic understanding of MorphX and X++ is assumed, but the step-by-step instructions are easy to follow even for beginners. Some examples use C#.NET, so experience with Visual Studio is a plus but not a must.
I know Klaas and Kenny as fellow bloggers on Dynamics AX. Both have been in Dynamics AX space for a while and have contributed immensely to Dynamics AX ecosystem via their blogs. Thanks guys for the good work on this book.