Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Saturday, April 17, 2010

Book Review: Microsoft Dynamics AX 2009 Programming Getting Started


https://www.packtpub.com/microsoft-dynamics-ax-2009-programming/book


Firstly, I would like to thanks Richard for forwarding me a copy of this book for review and apologies for the delayed review.

I went through the chapters in the book and found the book to be very interesting, This book is written by Erlend Dalen and the book is divided into 12 key chapters on AX. The striking features of the book are:

a. Simple and Easy Language
b. Lot of Code snippets
c. Screenshots wherever required
d. Real world scenarios
e. In Depth Coverage of key concepts


Overall to summarize, I would highly recommend this book for anyone who is new to AX and also it's handy to the experienced guys too as it can be used as a refresher.

I really liked the way the chapters are organized. Hats off to Erlend for taking time and writing such a great book.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Dude...send me a copy of the book :-)

Unknown said...

Dude...send me the copy of the book :-)

naaag said...

dude..send me a copy he book plz...